Friday, January 30

ByeBye Blago!

So tonight, when hosting two former White House press secretaries, I learned of Blago's official impeachment. Wasn't much of a surprise frankly, but learning the news from Ari Fleischer made it that much better. Dee Dee Meyers, who lives just down the road was gracious, albeit she never missed a chance to joke about Republican shortfalls. The two of them were terriffic to speak with and both have clearly done a lot for the United States.

I digress. Blago's gone! Though his departure was bittersweet with his successful maneuvering of his guy into the Senate seat, worse could've happened and at least he's finally OUT. AWESOME!

1 comment:

J. Thomas Hunter said...

I miss Ari Fleischer! He was, by far, my favorite press secretary of the Bush White House.

It's great to be without Blago. He was getting really tiring, as you know.

Keep up the great blog! I'm a happy reader.